DCS Blocking inputs

tom1502

Good morning all,

I'm not quite sure where to start but I'm running Windows 11, Voice Attack, Vaicom Pro, Discord and Open Kneeboard in VR using an HP Reverb G2. 

Problem:

When I launch DCS it is blocking commands out to Voice Attack and Open Kneeboard, it doesn't matter what combination of apps are open either. They're all running as admin. If I go back to Windows all key presses (PTT) are working. Launch DCS they don't get through. If I relaunch the apps while DCS is already running the PTT switches work, but only for a time then they become unresponsive again. The key presses work on buttons in game but I wondered if anyone else has had this issue and is aware of a fix?

Thanks,

Tom

• Windows 10 Home - 64 Bit
  • Intel Core i7-9770K
  • 32GB DDR4 RAM
  • Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti
  • Oculus Rift S

I think it seems to be something to do with running Open XR for the VR. When I ran a repair of DCS it reverted back to Steam VR and things worked fine. I put Open XR back and I can not get the keys to work again. 

Is this something that can be looked at as Open XR just runs VR so much better, for me at least, than Steam VR and I don't want to go back to Steam if I can avoid it, but I need Voice Attack with Vaicom to keep things running well.

Thanks,

Tom

• Windows 10 Home - 64 Bit
  • Intel Core i7-9770K
  • 32GB DDR4 RAM
  • Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti
  • Oculus Rift S