A Classic!

I've been THOROUGHLY enjoying this campaign.  It is VERY immersive and engaging.  I think this campaign will be thought of as a classic in flight sims.  And that is the first time I have ever used that term in connection with a campaign in 27 years of heavy sim gaming!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Couldn't agree more.  This campaign is definitely a campaign Hall of Fame first ballot entry.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

System Specs:

Spoiler

💻Processor:13th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-13900K - 🧠RAM: 64GB - 🎥Video Card: NVIDIA RTX 4090 - 🥽 Display: Pimax 8kx VR Headset - 🕹️Accessories:  VKB Gunfighter III MCG Ultimate, Thrustmaster TWCS (modified), Thrustmaster TPR Pedals, Simshaker JetPad, Predator HOTAS Mounts, 3D Printed Flight Button Box 

Thrustmaster TWCS Mod

On 6/5/2022 at 11:01 AM, MADLOU1 said:

I've been THOROUGHLY enjoying this campaign.  It is VERY immersive and engaging.  I think this campaign will be thought of as a classic in flight sims.  And that is the first time I have ever used that term in connection with a campaign in 27 years of heavy sim gaming!

Thanks so much for the kind words, I’m so happy the community is enjoying it. This one had been boiling inside me for years and years before I decided to go through with the project, I’m glad it was worth it. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Absolutely, I just finished it and it was one of the best I've played.  Great fun and a terrific use of the Marianna's map and a very good/fun Vietnam like storyline....I loved the Apocalypses now missions!!  Fantastic work reflected!!

• Thanks 1