Status of campaign?

There was talk about reworking AI flights and so on so they will actually engage and return in one piece. Rework of ground war. Voice overs sometimes play over each other especially after trap From that I never saw any updates in beta changelog for this campaign.

Intercept mission for example still have 5 digit code instead six, AWACS is heard sometimes just after takeoff even before authentication and so on. 

I just asking, don't want be pain in ass. Don't really want start search for what has been told about update plans.

Edited by ataribaby

On 6/7/2022 at 5:11 PM, ataribaby said:

There was talk about reworking AI flights and so on so they will actually engage and return in one piece. Rework of ground war. Voice overs sometimes play over each other especially after trap From that I never saw any updates in beta changelog for this campaign.

Intercept mission for example still have 5 digit code instead six, AWACS is heard sometimes just after takeoff even before authentication and so on. 

I just asking, don't want be pain in ass. Don't really want start search for what has been told about update plans.

hey thanks. there was a big update on the friendly packages behavior and in general improvements based on feedback. This was however some months ago and from that point we focused only if there is need of bug fixing. The reason is that the campaign was considered in a good state and didn't want to break it due to the many DCS updates/ features that are introduced (mostly related to AI). 

As such, we will have to see if it would be beneficiary to change something in the future.

Feel free to let us know of whatever is not working as intended though, so that we can focus on it. 

Thanks again

Greg

• Like 1

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP