CP/G IHAADS brighness is missing.

Ahh. It is missing. The page 70 refers to BRT of center MFD, not the brightness of CP/G IHAADS symbiology. I make HMD the active sight adjust BRT and all I get is brightness adjustment on center MFD.

That is because in CP/G. brightness of IHAADS is not a BRT rotary , as in pilot seat, but SYMbology rocker.

Maybe I'm mistaken; but I think you are referring to symbology brightness. That's not set with the IHADSS knob but with the SYM button. In the pilot cockpit that's on the Video panel, just right of the IHADSS BRT knob. In the CPG cockpit it's on the TDU bezel.
As to the IHADSS brightness knob, I see the knob turning, but I don't see a brightness effect anywhere.

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

• ED Team
6 hours ago, DmitriKozlowsky said:

Ahh. It is missing. The page 70 refers to BRT of center MFD, not the brightness of CP/G IHAADS symbiology. I make HMD the active sight adjust BRT and all I get is brightness adjustment on center MFD.

That is because in CP/G. brightness of IHAADS is not a BRT rotary , as in pilot seat, but SYMbology rocker.

I havent flown the CPG seat in the past week, so maybe there was something that broke that I haven't seen.

But there are no missing controls. The rockers on the TDU control the symbology/brightness/contrast settings of the HDU when HMD is the selected sight. That's how the aircraft actually works.

Edited by Raptor9

Afterburners are for wussies...hang around the battlefield and dodge tracers like a man.
DCS Rotor-Head

All the controls in the present build work correctly as previously, and as per the manual.

As Raptor has said, there aren't any controls missing. Everything you need is on the TDU. Depending on what sight and/or sensor you have selected they will control various things. It is all described in the manual.