Are both the F-15 and SA map going to be released on the same day?

Spectrum48k

Hope so, but don't think so, both release together nor bundle deal. I dunno but MB-339 and A/V-8B are a bit closer to SA map.

• Like 1

VR Flight Guy in PJ Pants -- this is how I fly. We do not fly at treetop height, we fly between trees(TM)

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9BDi-STaqgWsjNiHbW0fA

My simple missions: https://forum.dcs.world/topic/284071-vr-flight-guy-in-pj-pants-simple-missions/

NSRI - National Strategy Research Institution, a fictional organisation based on wordplay of Strategic Naval Research Institution (SNRI), a fictional institution appears in Mobile Suit Gundam UC timeline.

1 hour ago, Nahen said:

I think no. F-15E be relase in 2023. South Atlantic map mby in this year. 

2023 for the F15E? That's painful.

South Atlantic maybe this year? Definitely not the case. There's no way it's going to be another six-months. 

• Like 2

Some of the planes, but all of the maps!

4 hours ago, Beirut said:

2023 for the F15E? That's painful.

South Atlantic maybe this year? Definitely not the case. There's no way it's going to be another six-months. 

Dunno where those intel are coming from because the latest one said they're planning to release it this year if everything goes well.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Papanowel said:

Dunno where those intel are coming from because the latest one said they're planning to release it this year if everything goes well.

I ain't holding my breath anymore 🙂 have been waiting for this bird for tooo many years now, so until there comes something official from ED i am just waiting patiently in the shadows 😄 

• Like 3

molon-labe-black-header.jpg

On 6/6/2022 at 5:54 PM, Papanowel said:

unknown.png

22 may info

Edited by Nahen
  • Like 1