sirrah

You create a full fidelity Lego Duplo AH-64D for your daughter:

20220606_101651.jpg

And she then creates the damage model:

20220606_102709.jpg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 2

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

• 1 month later...

When I use Notepad++ to write code for DCS on my phone while stuck in Tunnel and Bridge Lift Traffic.

• Like 4

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

You know you're addicted to DCS when...

...Your car naturally pulls to the left when driving straight... and your right inch instinctly moves to trim...

Don't laugh, I did it for real!

• Like 1

"An optimist is a guy who plants two seeds and runs to buy a hammock"

Ryzen 7 7800X3D | Asus ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming WiFi | MSI RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio | 32Go Corsair Vengeance 32Go DDR5 6000Mt/s CL30 | MasterLiquid ML360R | Corsair NVMe M.2 1To x2 | Seagate 2To SATA III | TM Warthog stick base w/ F/A-18C grip + WW Orion 2 throttle w/ F/A-18C grips | FSSB R3 L w/ TM F-16C grip + TM Viper TQS | MFG Crosswind V3 w/ damper kit | Meta Quest 3 128Go | Dell S2722DGM

Mirage 2000C | F/A-18C | F-16C | Su-33 | Mig 29 | Supercarrier | Nevada | Persian Gulf | Normandie 2.0 | Syria | South Atlantic | Sinai

1 hour ago, Pride37 said:

...Your car naturally pulls to the left when driving straight... and your right inch instinctly moves to trim...

Don't laugh, I did it for real!

Oh - I believe you. I had a similar thing a few years ago after driving home from the airport after one trip away... car started drifting to the left and for a short moment I applied more 'right foot' to get it back to the center. 😆

Edited by Dangerzone
  • Like 3

On 7/19/2022 at 1:48 PM, AG-51_Razor said:

....you spend the 60-70 bucks on a module that you KNOW you're not going to spend more than 10 minutes in and justify it by telling yourself that it is to suport the DCS community!!

Hmm, yeah, thats why I bought the Longbow.

• Like 4

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

When you watch 100 hours of a guy hand build every part of a $8,000 DCS cockpit with every button that works like setting in the real plane and 3 Projection cameras and custom 180 screen and not thinking anything is weird when he admits he likes flying in it in VR most of the time unless he is streaming live for us to watch. "You Might be a DCS Red Neck"

• Like 3

A classic, either in DCS or any other sim used in the last 20-25 years 😅 ,

When you're watching sim videos, YT or whatever, and you move your head to pan the view like you were wearing trackIr. Sometimes even in real world videos, not just sim videos 🤣 .

• Like 4

"I went into the British Army believing that if you want peace you must prepare for war. I believe now that if you prepare for war, you get war."

-- Major-General Frederick B. Maurice

• 1 month later...

You know you are addicted to DCS when......

Your standard response to your boss and co-workers about when a project/work will be completed is " in Two Weeks"

• Like 2

Corsair 5000D Black - i913900KS 24 core 3.2GHz - ASUS Z790 Hero DDR5 - 64GB Dominator DDR5 - iCUE H150i Liquid Cooler - QL iCUE Fans- PNY 24GB RTX4090 - 2TB 990 Pro - 2TB 980 Pro - Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS/Throttle and TRP Pedals - Cougars MFD - Total Controls MFBB - TEK AHCP - Trak Racer TR8 Pro cockpit and a frustrating Pimax 8kx Varjo Aero.... "So I commandeered the police car and was giving people rides in it for $80… I don't call it a drinking problem; I call it a 'making to much money' problem"--Jungle Recon

• 1 month later...

you change your password every 90 days on your corporate laptop to Viper, Flanker, Tomcat, Hornet, Fulcrum... and adding random numbers like 021! at the end  to make password stronger and satisfy corporate requests to include minimum 8 characters a capital letter, a number and a special character.

• Like 1

DCS Steam Edition Hangar:

DCS.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...