Trim indicator not appearing!

rapid

Could some one tell me why when I jump into the Apache when I press Right control & Enter  I do not get the Trim settings displayed on the left hand corner  of my screen instead I get an Oblong box top right displaying the Trim settings in a different format in four boxes?

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

That indicator at the top right is the SAS inputs. Normally you get that by pressing RCTRL+ENTER twice. The first time you get the normal controls indicator on the left, and the second press brings up the SAS.

Not sure what is causing the issue for you. Maybe check those binds?

Edited by Floyd1212

Driving me up the wall press it once nothing pops up. press it again I get the SAS

Edited by rapid

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

2 hours ago, Floyd1212 said:

Are you doing multi-monitor?

Aaaaaaaaah Yes!

I have two small MFD monitors  from my A-10 set up.

Is there anything I can do?

My only thought would be that they are not rendering on the main screen, but maybe off in no-man's land.  I know this was an issue with the George AI controls and multi-monitor setups.

You might try going back to a single monitor config and test to see if it shows up properly.

• Like 1

Sounds like a plan but in the long term gonna need that up on the screen

22 hours ago, Floyd1212 said:

My only thought would be that they are not rendering on the main screen, but maybe off in no-man's land.  I know this was an issue with the George AI controls and multi-monitor setups.

You might try going back to a single monitor config and test to see if it shows up properly.

You are correct seems that the extra monitors is the issue. Any have a work around for this?

Nice one ,

Appreciate your help with this thought I was going nuts.

• 1 year later...