Hammer1-1

Seems to be missing. Been a while since I last flown the Hornet, so obviously missing something important here in the cockpit obviously...

AG master mode/Guns selected/MA Armed/CCIP...at this point, shouldnt the pipper be displaying on the HUD? Need a refresh on my memory here, what did I miss?

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

yes

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

Couldnt get the pipper to show up either in manual or CCIP while in A2G master mode.

My wallpaper and skins

was doing the SLAMMER and JDAM program training mission. training portion was to inject LATLONG information into the targeting profile for those weapons and end the mission...except I took off and launched the weapons. Also tried to do some A2G guns stuff; put the Master Mode to AG, selected the gun from the MPCD, and put my nose down. Nothing came up on the HUD, just the usual NAV page you would normally see.

Edited by Hammer1-1

My wallpaper and skins

the weapons were gone when I selected guns, but otherwise no.

My wallpaper and skins

Gotcha. Ill take a look at that later and give it a shot...its been a hot minute since I last flew it actively.

My wallpaper and skins