Export all availalbe bindings for a module

Is there a way to export a list of all available bindings for a module?  I have a couple cockpit projects I am working on and a list of available bindings would be helpful when deciding what type of switches to use.

Yes, use the make html button

u6HLc9z.jpg

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

21 minutes ago, 01G8R said:

Thanks.  I will try that again.  I thought that just exported what was actually bound in the highlighted column.

No, it exports all controls. The html files are saved to /saved games/dcs/InputLayoutsTxt/aircraft-name/  ... one file for each column: keyboard, mouse, trackir, hotas, rudder, etc.  

For my needs I then copy/paste the html file onto Excel, so that I can sort or filter the commands, like this:

Export Commands to Excel.jpg

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

7 minutes ago, Rudel_chw said:

No, it exports all controls. The html files are saved to /saved games/dcs/InputLayoutsTxt/aircraft-name/  ... one file for each column: keyboard, mouse, trackir, hotas, rudder, etc.  

For my needs I then copy/paste the html file onto Excel, so that I can sort or filter the commands, like this:

Awesome.  That is exactly what I need to do.  Thanks.