delayed fusing: when?

hi, @NineLine, @BIGNEWY, guys

can we possibly get an update on the real ETA of the Delayed Fusing for the WWII AC's? It's been 3+ months since the announcement on Feb23, and all wwII fans are impatiently waiting for the actual release of this carrot.

I understand there are many modules and bugs your team is fixing, it's a lot of work, and the delayed fusing isn't the core feature of any particular module. But it's so crucial for WWII map/mission simulation that it prevents us from fully enjoying that time era. Mosquito. How can we truly appreciate this beautiful module without its core ability?

At least if you gave us the ETA it would prevent me from holding my breath with every OB patch.  😄

• Like 1

I'd really like to see more love given to the Warbirds. The last to two OB patches were very sparce to nonexistent for WW2 fans.

• Like 1

AMD Ryzen 9 5900 - AMD Radeon RX 6800 XT - 64GB 3200 - Win 11 - 2 TB SSD (game drive) - Quest 3.

1 hour ago, Silver_Dragon said:

The bomb fuze overlay has not ready yet, but fuzing has implemented and working on develop versions.

thank you for teh info, @Silver_Dragon, I've missed this video, didn't realize there are updates being posted in the roadmap thread.

"shortly" - is it, .. 2 weeks shortly, end of June, or end of Summer shortly? 🙂