Mossiquto AI won't attack shipping.

Gunfreak

Neither with rockets or bombs.

They go in foe attack. Never releases weapons then go up again. Come back and do the same.

I've tired shipstrike, with specific target of enemy units. I've tired with attack in zone. I've also tried CAS attack in zone.

Since the AI actually goes in for attack,  but refuse to release weapons  I think I might be a bug.

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

13 hours ago, Gunfreak said:

Neither with rockets or bombs.

They go in foe attack. Never releases weapons then go up again. Come back and do the same.

I've tired shipstrike, with specific target of enemy units. I've tired with attack in zone. I've also tried CAS attack in zone.

Since the AI actually goes in for attack,  but refuse to release weapons  I think I might be a bug.

What Bomb load out are you using on the Aircraft What type of bombs?

8 hours ago, DishDoggie said:

What Bomb load out are you using on the Aircraft What type of bombs?

Most are armed with AP rockets.

One flight uses SAP 500lb bombs on the wings and SAP 250lb bombs in the bay.

i7 13700k @5.2ghz, GTX 3090, 64Gig ram 4800mhz DDR5, M2 drive.

38 minutes ago, Gunfreak said:

I get the mossies with bombs to drop them some times, but the ones with rockets refuse.

I have the same problem with my UH-1 flight not willing to use rockets on ships HE in a Huey (working on it) not sure about Mossies. I would think if you have set ROE to Weapons Free for both Ship and Mossies and to insure the Mossies live make them invulnerable that alone would give them the ability to attack. If not try a Set task in the mission editor with a F-10 Radio item added to attack Group 1 or Ship 1 then same for Group 2 Ship 2 with the Radio menu F-10 If you need some of the Mossies to get hit add more without the Invulnerable tag. I have never done this with a Mossie so keep that in mind I don't want to give the impression I know this will work. I have done this with other units and I seam to always get it to work. Make the Mossies ACE or VETERAN in skill.