2560x1600 wallpaper

DragonRR

• 2 weeks later...

Dragon m8, love it! Excellent work, thnx.

Cheers.

"A true 'sandbox flight sim' requires hi-fidelity flyable non-combat utility/support aircraft."

Wishlist Terrains - Bigger maps

Wishlist Modules - A variety of utility aircraft to better reflect the support role. E.g. Flying the Hornet ... big yawn ... flying a Caribou on a beer run to Singapore? Count me in. Extracting a Recon Patrol from a hastily prepared landing strip at a random 6 figure grid reference? Now yer talking!

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, I hope I don't get shot for doing this; Dragon, I tried to PM this picture to you but it wouldn't work. I was just messing around (not trying to infringe any copy or rights, mind you!:music_whistling:), and thought how cool that would look as the Box art!

What do you think?

(and seriously, nobody SHOOT ME, or anything; just playing with graphics editors [though I do think it looks good, Dragon])

408555734_BlackShark_FIXEDDCS.jpg.e52174f527ee6f34b70db2f0e887c57a.jpg

• Like 1

Remember, on Nov. 4th, vote for Black Shark for President!!!

Okay, I hope I don't get shot for doing this; Dragon, I tried to PM this picture to you but it wouldn't work. I was just messing around (not trying to infringe any copy or rights, mind you!:music_whistling:), and thought how cool that would look as the Box art!

What do you think?

(and seriously, nobody SHOOT ME, or anything; just playing with graphics editors [though I do think it looks good, Dragon])

:gun_sniper:Sunjah :)