MiG-21 navigation

mastershotgun

Hello guys,

With the new map, is there a plan to make navigation tunable? The ARC selector at the moment it is fixed for caucassus map, but since the airframe it self was experted to lots of countries around the world I'm sure it can use it navigation esewere as well... Do you plan something like "swapable" package in ME for different maps or something similar?

Thank you.

In kneepad, there are tables of frequencies for each theater. Bring up the kneepad and cycle through next or previous page . My favorite theater is Syria, becouse as a map it covers Turkey, Israel, and entirety of island of Cyprus which is a theater of conflict of its own. Between Greeks and Turks.

Edited by DmitriKozlowsky

On 6/9/2022 at 4:34 PM, DmitriKozlowsky said:

In kneepad, there are tables of frequencies for each theater. Bring up the kneepad and cycle through next or previous page . My favorite theater is Syria, becouse as a map it covers Turkey, Israel, and entirety of island of Cyprus which is a theater of conflict of its own. Between Greeks and Turks.

I' talking about hte ARC, not the radio navigation... The one on the right side wiht the 4 main sectionas and subsections, if it make sense...