Missions?

dresoccer4

30 minutes ago, dresoccer4 said:

Just bought this map and curious if any pre-made missions come with it?

Haven't found any for the aircraft modules I own. As I own all helo modules, I can tell you that the SA map didn't come with any missions for those.

For now we'll have to make use of user files (imho, community created missions often tend to be better than the ones that come with modules anyways 😉)

So far I only found an SA version of Through the Inferno to play with:

• Like 1

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

9 minutes ago, sirrah said:

Haven't found any for the aircraft modules I own. As I own all helo modules, I can tell you that the SA map didn't come with any missions for those.

For now we'll have to make use of user files (imho, community created missions often tend to be better than the ones that come with modules anyways 😉)

So far I only found an SA version of Through the Inferno to play with:

kewl

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

During development we made sure some of the mission makers had access to the map so that on day one there could be missions available for you to play.  Through the Inferno as stated above is a great mission

Edited by Raz_Specter
  • Like 1

Custom built W10 Pro 64Bit, Intel Core i9 9900k, Asus ROG Maximus Code XI Z390, 64GB DDR4 3200 RGB, Samsung 1TB NVme M.2 Drive, Gigabyte AORUS 2080TI, 40" Iiyama Display. Wacom Cintiq Pro 24, HOTAS Virpil T50 Stick / FA-18C TM Stick and Virpil T50 Throttle, MFG Crosswind Graphite Pedals. HP Reverb

SPECTER

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lead Terrain Developer / Texture Artist

17 minutes ago, Raz_Specter said:

During development we made sure some of the mission makers had access to the map so that on day one there could be missions available for you to play.  Through the Inferno as stated above is a great mission

appreciate you taking the time to respond to all of the posts. cheers 🍻👍🏽

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

Haven't had the chance to try it yet, but here's another great way to explore the SA map (from down low with this mission):

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH