Just checking...TACAN inop

RackMonkey

I just wanted to check that ED is aware that the TACAN does not work correctly on the SC. The TACAN is transmitting and DME seems to be correct but the course indicator locks up and jumps back and forth making it impossible to find the boat with it. 

MSI Z490 Tomahawk, I5-11600kf, 2X512GB NvME, RTX4090, 32GB DDR4 3200, Reverb G2, T50-CM2, OpenXR

31st TFW, 14th MAS, 9th ARS

No issues here, working as intended.

You could be more specific, single player? multiplayer? which altitude?

- "Don't be John Wayne in the Break if you´re going to be Jerry Lewis on the Ball".

About carrier ops: "The younger pilots are still quite capable of holding their heads forward against the forces. The older ones have been doing this too long and know better; sore necks make for poor sleep.'

PC: I7 4790K 4.6ghz | 32GB RAM | Zotac GTX 1080Ti 11Gb DDR5x | Water cooler NZXT AIO Kraken x53 | 3.5TB (x4 SSD´s) | Valve Index| Andre´s JeatSeat.

Checked some other servers and got mixed results. Since I mainly fly on the same server most of the time, I asked that they check to see if more than one boat is squawking the same TACAN.

It's only MP servers and only seems to be on the SC's. It may be an ED bug.

My testing was done under 2000ft and within 15DME. I crisscrossed the area to see if the HSI icon matched where the SC was and the course line was tracking in the right place. Once the icon froze I couldn't fly to the TACAN icon anymore.  

MSI Z490 Tomahawk, I5-11600kf, 2X512GB NvME, RTX4090, 32GB DDR4 3200, Reverb G2, T50-CM2, OpenXR

31st TFW, 14th MAS, 9th ARS