Christmas Ka-50 skin

Chizh

• ED Team

Dear friends!

We are glad to present new Christmas Ka-50 skin for you.

Please see here: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?end_pos=2053&scr=products&lang=en

Screenshots here: http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/index.php?lang=en&end_pos=982&scr=products

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from Eagle Dynamics and Valery "PallMall"!

NY2009_skin.thumb.jpg.fbcc4f2122021d21168b6d320ab6dd52.jpg

Edited by Chizh
  • Like 1

Единственный урок, который можно извлечь из истории, состоит в том, что люди не извлекают из истории никаких уроков. (С) Джордж Бернард Шоу

Very nice! The graphic is excellent!

To the ED Team and TFC -- take some time with family and friends to enjoy the holiday time. You have made a lot of people happy with your work and deserve a bit of rest (not too much, though...there work to do on the A-10C! :smilewink:).

And to all the faithful here on the forums, here's hoping that Santa or Father Christmas or Kris Kringle or whoever it is in your culture brings you goodies (TrackIR's and Matrox boxes and Cougars and monitors and ...) and peace and happiness to you and your families. Happy Flight Simming! :joystick:

Holiday Greetings to all!

WH_Blaster (Larry) :beer:

US Air Force (Retired, 1961-1981)

Join us for fun with the DCS series and other games at the War Hawks Squad website ... we are a mature gaming group that enjoys realism and having fun! http://war-hawks.net

System: i7=950 @ 3.3 GHz, GA-X58-UDR3 MB, 6GB RAM, GTX770, 256GB system SSD, 128GB gaming SSD, TIR5, TM HOTAS WH, HannsG 28-in, Acer 23-in touch screen.

Thanks very much, looks fantastic :thumbup:

Specs: GA-Z87X-UD3H, i7-4770k, 16GB, RTX2060, SB AE-5, 750watt Corsair PSU, X52, Track IR4, Win10x64.

Sim Settings: Textures: ? | Scenes: ? |Water: ? | Visibility Range: ? | Heat Blur: ? | Shadows: ? | Res: 1680x1050 | Aspect: 16:10 | Monitors: 1 Screen | MSAA: ? | Tree Visibility: ? | Vsync: On | Mirrors: ? | Civ Traffic: High | Res Of Cockpit Disp: 512 | Clutter: ? | Fullscreen: On

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Не критикуй! Если можешь, сделай лучше! Главная ошибка любой программы в том, что она вообще была написана.

Благодарю за внимание. "pallmall" Valery

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic3296_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

I was expecting a cartoon of santa and his reindeer being splat across the nose! :D

Nice skin, thanks!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

| Intel E6750 @3.2Ghz | 2GB OCZ PC2-6400 RAM | XFX 680i SLI | BFG GTX260 216SP | Western Digital 3200AAKS 320GB SATA II HDD |

| Seagate 320GB 16MB SATA II HDD | Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Soundcard | Samsung 245B 24" TFT Monitor |

| Logitech Z-5400 Digital THX 5.1 speakers | Logitech G15 | Logitech MX1000 | TM Cougar #27955 | TrackIR 3 Pro

Russian folks says there is Ded Moroz :) no Santa's at all.:)

Не критикуй! Если можешь, сделай лучше! Главная ошибка любой программы в том, что она вообще была написана.

Благодарю за внимание. "pallmall" Valery

[sIGPIC]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic3296_3.gif[/sIGPIC]

Many thanks ===> very great intention :thumbup:

Great work too congrat to artist !!! :beer:

Ps: I transmit your wish and link <<< Here >>>

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2009 too, from French community :)

Sorry for my poor english :D

Edited by Marc"Phoenix"

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

History of the Black Shark 1, 2

Le sort du Requin Noir: 1, 2, 3.

It is so cool. Than you very much. It is very distinctive style; reminds me times (198x in Soviet Union), when there were automates, which accepted coins and allowed to buy New Years themed posters. I hope you will make a tradition of such skins. Happy New Year. :yay:

Wir sehen uns in Walhalla.

Thanks Eagle Dynamics and Valery "PallMall"!

Cheers

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

nice skin would be nice to explain on hot to install it? no?

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

nice skin would be nice to explain on hot to install it? no?

Never mind found it in the read me.

I cant get a proper display it look all fuzzy on the Heli.

" any failure you meet, is never a defeat; merely a set up for a greater come back, "  W Forbes

"Success is not final, failure is not fatal, it is the courage to continue that counts,"  Winston Churchill

" He who never changes his mind, never changes anything," 

MSI z690MPG DDR4 || i914900k|| ddr4-64gb PC3200 || MSI RTX 4070Ti|Game1300w|Win10x64| |turtle beach elite pro 5.1|| ViRpiL,T50cm2|| MFG Crosswinds|| VT50CM-plus rotor Throttle || G10 RGB EVGA Keyboard/MouseLogitech || PiMax Crystal VR || 32 Samsung||

• 2 weeks later...

Any chance for a rerelease as a modman 7.1 compatible mod?

thanx.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Thank you very much Skypat for your time!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Skypat, I have a small problem with the add on... After install, it is listed in the skin drop down list but when selected it defaults to the first skin... default one I think :D.

The other skins are working.

Thanx.

Edited by zaelu
sorry for double post but I wanted to bump it

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]