Merry Christmas

viper3two

Marry Christmas and Happy New Year

to all, and thanx for BS

Regards

Pegaso

• Like 1

www.69squadrone.it

GigaByte X58A-UD7 rev 2.0 -- Intel i7 950 3.06 Ghz (OC 3.20) -- Geforce GTX 750Ti -- DDR3 Corsair 2000 mhz 12 GB -- HD SSD Crucial 1Tb --

HD WD raptor SATA2 150 GB x 10000 rpm -- Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold 800 W -- Windows 7 Professional 64bit --

Hotas Cougar n° 01909 -- Hotas Warthog n° 08070 -- Console MFD self made with X-key -- Monitor DELL 24 Inch

please... please... please... let next DCS module be a F18 :worthy:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Merry Christmass to all!

• Like 1

Thermaltake Kandalf LCS | Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | Etasis ET750 (850W Max) | i7-920 OC to 4.0 GHz | Gigabyte HD5850 | OCZ Gold 6GB DDR3 2000 | 2 X 30GB OCZ Vertex SSD in RAID 0 | ASUS VW266H 25.5" | LG Blue Ray 10X burner | TIR 5 | Saitek X-52 Pro | Logitech G930 | Saitek Pro flight rudder pedals | Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit

ED folks,

I have been flying flight sims since before Longbow (version 1) from EA, and am also a RL helicopter/fixed wing pilot. Thanks so much for the dedication and hard work to make BS a reality. It's almost too deep of a sim for me to fully comprehend - and that's a large compliment believe me. It is a STELLAR achievement, and I look forward to more DCS high-fidelity sims.

Happy Holidays (if there are any nearby in your part of the world) to everyone involved!

cheers,

Dave B.

• Like 1

I am not a real life pilot and I don’t care, although I would like to be… But anyhow I will make due with this awesome sim that you gave us. Truly is an awesome achievement from Eagle Dynamics and The Fighter Collection.

I truly thank you all; you made me a happy camper. Waited for so long, but then again, once I tasted your product I can truly say it was all worth the wait.

Congrats and have a joyful vacation with your families. Looking forward on 2009 with great expectation for DCS.

Best Regards,

Наилучшие пожелания (hope babelfish got that one right lol)

"Moose"

• Like 1

Antec 900 gaming tower, PSU: Corsair 750W, Q6600, Asus P5K, 8Gig Mushkin, Nvidia eVGA 280 GTX Superclocked 1G DDR3, SSDNOW200 Kingston Drive, TrackIr 3000+Vector, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Saitek rudder pedals pro, Sharp 42" inch LCD Aquo. OS: windows 7 64bit.

Well the ghost of Christmas present is yet to visit me in the form of a BS hard copy.

But still Happy Christmas and a happy new year..................hmmmm new year..............Retail hard copy.

Asus ROG Crosshair Hero VIII , Ryzen 3900X, Nzxt Kraken Z73, Vengence RBG Pro DDR4 3600mhz 32 GB, 2x Corsair MP 600 pcie4 M.2 2 TB , 2x Samsung Qvo SSD 2x TB, RTX 3090 FE, EVGA PSU 800watt, Steelseries Apex Pro. TM WartHog,TM TPR, Track IR, TM 2 x MFD, Asus VG289Q, Virpil Control Panel#2

Merry Christmas to all on these forums and especially the Eagle Dynamics dev team.

I've got about 10hrs of flight time and feel that I've barely scratched the surface! An absolutely incredible simulation, never seen anything like it. To add to that, great forum support from the devs and even a FREE Xmas KA-50 skin!!!

:beer::beer:

• 11 months later...

Happy Holidays to all

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

Wishing All a very Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year. Have a Good One!

sexy_santa.jpg

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'