Sun Visor in VR

OfficerBull

Hello there fellow rotor heads. 

Flying along with my buddy today we both realized that we could see our heads move. This brought immense joy and laughter when he proceeded to climb in the back seat with me. However being greedy, I am asking to entertain the thought of adding a sun visor like the one of the gazelle and or the future OH-58D Kiowa Warrior. I was looking to see what the community thought about this feature.

Cheers, Bull

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, OfficerBull said:

Hello there fellow rotor heads. 

Flying along with my buddy today we both realized that we could see our heads move. This brought immense joy and laughter when he proceeded to climb in the back seat with me. However being greedy, I am asking to entertain the thought of adding a sun visor like the one of the gazelle and or the future OH-58D Kiowa Warrior. I was looking to see what the community thought about this feature.

Cheers, Bull

Doesn't the back seat have a tinted front windshield? I know if I switch to Alt-F1 full screen view it is much brighter ? 

On 6/11/2022 at 12:47 PM, pii said:

Doesn't the back seat have a tinted front windshield? I know if I switch to Alt-F1 full screen view it is much brighter ? 

Not too sure. However, even if it is, it's not a high percentage tint. Definitely nothing compared to a helmet visor.