Taxi lines

AMEDooley

• 3 weeks later...

Let's add some weight to this report.

According to the standards (UFC 3-260-04, or any other appropriate FAA/DOD publication), taxiway centerline (the yellow part) should be either 6 or 12 inches wide.

Taxiway centerlines at Nellis are significantly wider than one foot. It's hard to measure them precisely using the in-game ruler, but I would say they're 16 to 19 inches wide.

Fix would be appreciated.

thicc.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Dima | My DCS uploads

13 hours ago, Bennyyy427 said:

It's also a problem that, in certain parking slots at Nellis, planes are initially facing the wrong way.

Then report it in another thread with specific info.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Bennyyy427 said:

I'd love to but there's no point - as said in this topic it won't be addressed as it is not a game-breaking issue. Oh well!

That's weird attitude. If you want something fixed you report it properly. If not - why even mention it?

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

16 hours ago, draconus said:

That's weird attitude. If you want something fixed you report it properly. If not - why even mention it?

Thanks for taking the time to go over my reply and encouraging me to report it. However, I don't plan on doing so until other issues with NTTR (that aren't game breaking) start being addressed. Also, there is not a need for me to report it as it already has been by another user. I mentioned it because i'd like to be more involved in the forums - I apologize for my mindset regarding this coming across as 'weird'.

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/278872-hornet-facing-in-mission-editor-start-from-parking-spot/

6 hours ago, Bennyyy427 said:

Also, there is not a need for me to report it as it already has been by another user.

OK, that is reported indeed:

If in doubt better to report twice than not report at all. It's the least we can do.

• Like 2