Q2 cable link / battery issue

-SkyRaider-

I have a big little trouble here, I was using my Q2 for several months without any problem, until from one day to another I started having random crash/freeze.

At first, it happened to me from time to time, so I didn't care about it; but since the last month it began to be more and more frequent, until finally every time I put on my the VR and enabled the link cable it crashed.

So, I started looking for help in the forums, for several days I tried to uninstall and install things with no results, until I finally found something about it, other users had the exact same problem, and one of them found that when the battery reached 100 % load cause a crash freeze. The practical solution he found is to unplug the cable, lower the battery charge level and plug the cable back in, that way the VR started working again without problems, until the battery starts charging again and reaches 100%... problem reappeared.

I tried to do the same and I was able to fly again without any problem!...until the battery was recharged to 100%...my VR crashed again.

So, if someone can help me in this regard I would appreciate it, because I can't find a way to prevent the battery from charging itself, I don't see a way to turn OFF the "autocharger" to call it something.

AD ASTRA PER ASPERA

DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3 - DCS: Yak-52 - DCS: M-2000C - DCS: F-16C Viper - DCS: A-10C II Tank Killer - DCS: F/A-18C Hornet - DCS: AV-8B Night Attack V/STOL - DCS: Supercarrier -

DCS: Mi-24P Hind - DCS: AH-64D Apache - DCS: Syria - DCS: Persian Gulf - DCS: Caucasus - DCS: Marianas - DCS: South Atlantic

Wishlist #1: Ground crew, vehicles and support equipment on busy Air Base platforms. Wishlist #2: Douglas A-4 Skyhawk (early series)

A-4.jpg

That is really weird, can't say I have heard of that one.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Yes, it's really weird, especially when for months I didn't have any problem... this is the link I'm talking about:

By the way I own an 2080Ti..

Edited by SkorpioN1606689188

AD ASTRA PER ASPERA

DCS: Flaming Cliffs 3 - DCS: Yak-52 - DCS: M-2000C - DCS: F-16C Viper - DCS: A-10C II Tank Killer - DCS: F/A-18C Hornet - DCS: AV-8B Night Attack V/STOL - DCS: Supercarrier -

DCS: Mi-24P Hind - DCS: AH-64D Apache - DCS: Syria - DCS: Persian Gulf - DCS: Caucasus - DCS: Marianas - DCS: South Atlantic

Wishlist #1: Ground crew, vehicles and support equipment on busy Air Base platforms. Wishlist #2: Douglas A-4 Skyhawk (early series)

A-4.jpg