Yellow shirt Taxi Director won't give spin up signal

I have been playing with the Super carrier offline. Much  more to it than I expected.  But the Yellow shirt Director works fine till my plane is ready for launch and then won't give the sign to spin up t he engine. He instead waves a no go signal with he hand low back and forth.  This signal is not even in the Docs... 

What can I do? Salute , shift U, don't work and no explanation of why. 

Here's the moment with wings out signal.

So you move wings out, full flaps down, then you drive forward slowly perfectly lined up until they stop you, it follows with then launch bar down signal, you move nose strut down, then the hold back bar is installed, you get signal to drive forward again to make actual cat connection until they stop you, then it is throttle up signal, you throttle up, salute when ready and off you go. If it's a night mission you turn on the master lights switch to launch instead.

Show a track or video if it does not go right for you.

🖥️ Win10 i7-10700KF 32GB RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M HOTAS   ✈️ FC3, F-14A/B, F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR, PG, Syria

I think there's a bunch of new gestures with the night update.  I haven't been able to find a reference online yet, but there seem to be different animations for lowering the bar and running up the engines.  This is in the F-14 Tomcat.  I was confused as well, but eventually trying some of the standard steps seemed to satisfy them.

Agreed with last post.  I was also confused with the new night op gestures.  I can't find any references for them online, but through trial-and-error, there seem to be two new gestures.  

1. Lower launch bar ("kneel") - yellow wands, put one lighted wand out while putting other under armpit.  

2. Spool up to full power for cat launch - green wand held at belly level sweeping back-and-forth horizontally.

This is in the F-14 Tomcat. 

• 2 weeks later...

There's quite a few hand signals missing. When the green shirt gives the signal to tension the catapult, the director (yellow shirt) is supposed to relay the signal to the catapult operator and the pilot by pointing one arm down the runway and the other arm in a 90-degree angle. Then he's supposed to hand off control to the Cat Officer, but, in DCS, he never does. He just quits signalling and the Cat Officer just knows to take over.

This is a major omission. I wonder when ED will correct this?

• 3 weeks later...

keep in mind that in the tomcat you don't raise the launch bar/extend the nose gear on the signal, IIRC there is a "catapult hook up" command that you use instead.  I wish that they could implement more aircraft specific signals.

Edited by 9thHunt