Problems with track IR 4 and Black Shark

mac22

I just got track IR with the clip and updated the IR software to build 36.

First time I used it with black shark along with my x 52 it seemed work perfectly, but now when I use it seems to be very jerky and not panning smoothly particularly in the area directly infront of me (I have tried using a number of different x 52 profiles but this makes no difference i still get the jerky panning)

Does anyone know what might be causing this and how to correct it?

Have you tried using the vector clip?

In my experience, the Track clip is a piece of junk. it's clunky, its wires get in the way, and it doesnt track nearly as good as the vector clip.

What's up with that?

I wish I had not bought the track clip, and just bought extra vector clips.

Try using your vector clip, I bet it works better.

Dont let the smell get to ya...............

thanks for the help

I am running XP

I have re adjusted the position of the little box and also have switched any background lights off and it is playing a lot better now.....(the trouble I have is by monitor is big and it also sits much higher than the top of my head and the box sits on top of the monitor which I think was causing some of the problem)

Prophet I also thought that the x 52 profile had to be set up esecially for track IR other wise it wont work (I have never set up my own x 52 (non pro) profile but used other peoples..or do I misunderstand ?)

although i now got BS to work I am still having trouble with IL-2/1946 i am using a profile that was suppoedly set up correctly for track IR but everything goes crazy when i try run the game - i look left and view goes right (and also I notice the 4 red leds come on when i load the game?)

thanks for the help

I am running XP

I have re adjusted the position of the little box and also have switched any background lights off and it is playing a lot better now.....(the trouble I have is by monitor is big and it also sits much higher than the top of my head and the box sits on top of the monitor which I think was causing some of the problem)

Prophet I also thought that the x 52 profile had to be set up esecially for track IR other wise it wont work (I have never set up my own x 52 (non pro) profile but used other peoples..or do I misunderstand ?)

although i now got BS to work I am still having trouble with IL-2/1946 i am using a profile that was suppoedly set up correctly for track IR but everything goes crazy when i try run the game - i look left and view goes right (and also I notice the 4 red leds come on when i load the game?)

I had the same problem in another sim (Don't remember which one), can't make a guarantee that this will fix your problem but check to make sure that under the profile properties Track clip pro is checked instead of something else. Was a huge PITA to figure out but I finally found the answer to my problem after searching the naturalpoint forums for well over an hour. Hope it helps =)

Asrock z68 Extreme4Gen3

Intel i5-2500K

8GB ram

EVGA GTX 770 4GB

Creative Recon3d Fatality Champion

HDD's

320 GB Maxtor 7200RPM (OS and misc system files)

1 TB Hitachi 7200 RPM (games and music, storage)

64 GB Sandisk u100 SSD (Star Wars and DCS world 1.2.7)

Trackir 4

Saitek X65F:joystick:

Saitek X52 (Use flightstick for helo and WWII Sims, but X65 throttle)

CH Pro pedals

Thrustmaster MFD's

Logitech X5500 Speakers

Sennheiser PC360 Headphones

Win 7 Home Premium (64 Bit)

thanks for the help

I am running XP

It sounds like the custom profile has vector selected, instead of TrackClip Pro.

Poko i have that EXACT same situation..... i just hit alt+c twice to re-enable clickable cockpit and it works...... it seems to be some kind of interference with Track IR and "Mouse as head" :\

• Like 1

4w24cLi.png?4

Voice of Jester AI

Death From Above =DFA= Squadron Discord - https://discord.gg/deathfromabove

http://www.twitch.tv/graywo1f

https://www.youtube.com/user/Lonewo1fg