Su-25 in battle action footage

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately  that the target's are not pixels.

• Like 2

There are 2 categories of fighter pilots: those who have performed, and those who someday will perform, a magnificent defensive break turn toward a bug on the canopy. Robert Shaw

• 3 months later...
9 часов назад, Jethro11 сказал:

Yes, I read power line too.  Is there an auto eject on the 25?

Su-25 has a manual ejection seat. 

Seats with automatic actuation of extraction for a dangerous roll and height were on the Yak-38 and Yak-141

Edited by baron fon dron

1 hour ago, baron fon dron said:

Su-25 has a manual ejection seat. 

Seats with automatic actuation of extraction for a dangerous roll and height were on the Yak-38 and Yak-141

The ejection seat AUTO EJECT uses collision detection to AUTO-EJECT in this case.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Really wish they would build a full fidelity Su-25 like the A-10C II, I love that aircraft.

• Like 1

AMD 7900x3D | Asus ROG Crosshair X670E Hero | 64GB DC DDR5 6400 Ram | MSI Suprim RTX 4090 Liquid X | 2 x Kingston Fury 4TB Gen4 NVME | Corsair HX1500i PSU | NZXT H7 Flow | Liquid Cooled CPU & GPU | HP Reverb G2 | LG 48" 4K OLED | Winwing HOTAS

11 hours ago, baron fon dron said:

The su 25 does not have a collision detection system.
In the video, the pilot pulled the handles of the ejection seat.

I did not see him or her pull a handle as mentioned it appears to be AUTO-EJECT. The EJECTION SEAT has a sensor which detects collision or the moment before a collision. Russian aircraft have very good EJECTION SEATS they also feature something that is used for Navigation which the aircraft use. I think the SU25 in that video may have an equivalent of an ACES III.

Edited by SUBS17

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

10 hours ago, Dragon1-1 said:

It's not his only delusion, sadly. He's convinced that technology is far more advanced than it actually is. Su-25 in particular is a rather simple aircraft, even in its latest version. I think it has a radar altimeter, but not any sort of GPWS. 

Delusion sadly, right and you know so much do you not? Ejection Seats all have GPS for ORIENTATION particularly in the event of an INVERTED EJECTION. The Mig29 has such features so of course so would other aircraft like the SU25. Watch videos of Mig29's and SU27 Ejections and you'll see the seat in some of them fire and ORIENTATE prior to the chute being fired.

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

• ED Team
11 hours ago, trevoC said:

Really wish they would build a full fidelity Su-25 like the A-10C II, I love that aircraft.

Trust me, I think most of us on the team would love it as well, but I am not sure we could do one right now, its still highly protected. 

• Like 2

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

3 hours ago, NineLine said:

Trust me, I think most of us on the team would love it as well, but I am not sure we could do one right now, its still highly protected. 

It would be strange to classify the Su-25 while allowing you to make the Hind, seeing as the only major system it has over it is the Klen-PS and maybe the INS (which, as in most Russian aircraft of the time, has very little input from the pilot). Then again, government don't always make sense.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dragon1-1 said:

It would be strange to classify the Su-25 while allowing you to make the Hind, seeing as the only major system it has over it is the Klen-PS and maybe the INS (which, as in most Russian aircraft of the time, has very little input from the pilot). Then again, government don't always make sense.

Their Navigation is primarily GPS not INS. They could make a full Modelled SU25 or SU27 there is enough information I think for them to model them. 

[sIGPIC]2011subsRADM.jpg

[/sIGPIC]

Sigh... again, the original Su-25 was introduced in 1981, GPS didn't exist then, nevermind GLONASS, which is what Russian aircraft use. You do not know what you're talking about. Su-25 is a very simple plane, with a basic INS, a depressible sight based on radar altitude and limited (though perfectly adequate for its role) avionics. The modernized version is the Su-25M, and if I meant that one, I would have written Su-25M.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Dragon1-1 said:

You do not know what you're talking about.

I would think by this point his bs only works on (rare) new guys. Anybody that's been here more than a couple weeks knows to ignore him 😛

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2