Hawkeye's Civilian Ships Mod with new Liveries by CrazyEddie

Hawkeye60

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3322954/

Hawkeye's Civilian Ships Mod - Updated for 2.7 with new Liveries by CrazyEddie

With a big thanks to Eddie!

Cheers mate!

His note,

Hawkeye created a number of Civilian Ships a couple of years ago - simple eye candy low poly model which he released at various times. Those mod's all stopped working quite a while ago so I decided to reconstruct the folders and get them working again.  I have added a few new liveries to them in the process. Some models I did not do because they were either very oversized or very poor quality compared to models that others have released of the same types of ships.

Please note these are low poly models intended as simple eye candy to fill out your oceans, close up some are better than others but none are are of a particularly high quality.  I have added liveries for SS Uganda and MV Norland, both ships were used by the British in the Falklands War - Uganda as a hospital ship and Norland as a troop transport. Team them up with Eightballs Trawler and you have a viable non military addition to the task force, the RN took up several deep sea trawlers and used them as Mine Sweepers.  The RN also took up a number of small tankers and sent them south to refuel the fleet whilst it was at sea, so I have included two types of those as well.

Screen-220611-152307.png

Screen-220611-152334.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

"Yeah, and though I work in the valley of Death, I will fear no Evil. For where there is one, there is always three. I preparest my aircraft to receive the Iron that will be delivered in the presence of my enemies. Thy ALCM and JDAM they comfort me. Power was given unto the aircrew to make peace upon the world by way of the sword. And when the call went out, Behold the "Sword of Stealth". And his name was Death. And Hell followed him. For the day of wrath has come and no mercy shall be given."

• 1 year later...