HSD Expand Bug - Unable to Select Steerpoints in EXP2

Vortex225

I believe I have found a bug associated with selecting steerpoints with the HSD cursor and the TMS-up action. It appears this can only be done in EXP1 mode; this feature does not work in the EXP2 mode, as demonstrated in the attached track file.

In this simple mission, there is a single steerpoint (#1) near the airfield. I create a markpoint using the TGP, which becomes steerpoint #26. I then switch the HSD to view both steerpoints and subsequently attempt to select them in EXP2 mode. Note that the active steerpoint on the DED does not change while I use the HOTAS TMS-up action. If I switch to EXP1 and attempt to select them with TMS-up action, I am able to cycle between them as intended (i.e., the active steerpoint changes on the DED). This does not work in EXP2. 

Is this behavior correct or intended? Thanks in advance!

hsd_exp_bug.trk

• ED Team

Hi, we will get to the reports but I have the whole forum to check and other tasks, I will try to get to it today. 

Thank you for being patient 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2