Timeline for old module updates?

Noctrach

While I appreciate that a significant amount of effort has to go into new early access modules to keep the cash flow up, the gap between new and old modules is becoming increasingly obvious.

There are plenty long-standing issues that would require minimal effort but would have a large impact in perceived quality of the module. Examples of such low-hanging fruit:

• L-39 cockpit reflections
  • Mi-8MTV2 internal cockpit lighting
  • F-5E canopy textures, ADI drift and RWR search filter

Above issues were acknowledged 12+ months ago, but have not seen an update since.

I think I'm not alone when I'd love to see a timeline of when you expect to have resources to apply such low effort but highly appreciated fixes?

• Like 4

• ED Team

When we have news to share about revisiting older modules we will share news, it is something we like to do, but I can not give you any ETA's 

For reported issues, again it depends on free dev time, the teams have to work within the time and resources they have, project managers allocate the work based on priorities of the tasks. 

Thank you for being patient. 

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Yesterday I was starting up from the main apron on SENAKI airfield within a multitraining mission made for our DCS virtual squadron.
I was parked just beside the AN-2 and the two Mi-8 default static airframes...
Is there really no possibility to remove these two ugly and old models from all the airfiels on the Caucasus map?
It clearly devalues the map and the visuals... 🤢
Even the AN-2 model doesn't need to be redone; for the Mi-8, it can be added as a static object very easily when needed.😉

• Like 2