delete

Minsky

I will do an hypotesis that a good part of the system have not been implemented yet as it have just been released. and surely some work in progress still need to be done.

1) look like not implemented yet

2) it should certainly show the backup or the default entry. > select > on. 

- I7 2600K @5.2ghz ( EK full Nickel waterblock )

- Gigabyte P67A-UD7 B3

- 8GB Predator 2133mhz

- 2x HD7970 - EK Nickel EN H2o block

- 2x Crucial realSSD C300 Raid0

- Black Widow Ultimate - X52 -TrackIR 5

- XIfi Titanium HD

- Win 7 x64Pro

Sorry to hijack the thread, but there are a number of differences in the ACLS between the NATOPS and what we have at the moment.  I'm hoping that it's still WIP, but i don't know.  It is puzzling that (with SC) the procedure is dependent on making radio calls at specific times.  Does this reflect reality?  Is the system entirely automated or does it depend on a person on the carrier taking actions as radio calls come in from the pilot?

Edited by Hippo

System spec: Intel i9 13900KF @ stock,  Gigabyte GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24GB GDDR6X, Gigabyte Z690 UD DDR4, Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO SL 32GB (2 x 16GB) DDR4 3600MHz C18, Samsung 980 EVO 500 GB NVME M.2 SSD (system drive), Samsung 970 EVO 1 TB NVME M.2 SSD (games drive), Cooler Master ML360 Illusion CPU Cooler, Asus XG43UQ Monitor, Oculus Quest Pro, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals

• Wags changed the title to More D/L Link-4 Functions
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Minsky changed the title to delete