Blue Flag Campaign – Caucasus Modern – WINNERS

BIGNEWY

• ED Team

F16buddy3 (1).png

PENULTIMATE SITREP

Blue Flag Campaign – Caucasus Modern – WINNERS

We are delighted to announce the winners in each category and, for the stats-minded will be providing a by the numbers look at airframes used and hours flown. This will be “final sitrep – next week hopefully.

Without further ado then here are the winners:

Air-to-Air Ace
airtoairace.png

Air-to-Ground Ace
aittogroundace.png

Logistics Ace
logisticsace.png

Swing-Role Ace
swingroleace.png

The Swing Role was calculated taking the ranking position for each Player in each of the three disciplines. For example, the winner, Felt737 was 14th in Fighters, 11th in Attackers and 18th in Logistics giving them a Sum of 43.

• Like 3

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Love this stuff.  Thank you to everyone who put in time to make it happen.

Bravo 🙂

Nvidia RTX3080 (HP Reverb), AMD 3800x

Asus Prime X570P, 64GB G-Skill RipJaw 3600

Saitek X-65F and Fanatec Club-Sport Pedals (Using VJoy and Gremlin to remap Throttle and Clutch into a Rudder axis)

What's the status on the random five module give-aways, @BIGNEWY?

Edited by D4n
DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

• ED Team
2 hours ago, D4n said:

What's the status on the random five module give-aways, @BIGNEWY?

when we are ready we will let you know. 

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 1 month later...
On 6/21/2022 at 12:32 PM, BIGNEWY said:

when we are ready we will let you know. 

Sadly ED did not let people know, or at least not me (unless unlikely an email went to my spam). By a sequence of conincidences I clicked on the BS announcements discord page and found that the winners were announced on 25th June. They are:

COLMAR 1-1 Black-Sheep

Crazypony

SW-91 Midair

Ugly 2-1 WeNSon

Shrimpy (yay, that's me)

It seems there was a cut of date to contact the BS team to claim your winnings and I was told to contact Obi at ED. Despite being told he would verify and get back to me ASAP I am still waiting for news if even my win is verifed or not.

I do not know if anyone else is still waiting for the results, or if any of the winners like me haven't collected their prize but the lack of communication from ED doesnt exactly endear me to participate in future prize offering tournaments.

• ED Team
10 minutes ago, shrimpy_dikdik said:

Sadly ED did not let people know, or at least not me (unless unlikely an email went to my spam). By a sequence of conincidences I clicked on the BS announcements discord page and found that the winners were announced on 25th June. They are:

COLMAR 1-1 Black-Sheep

Crazypony

SW-91 Midair

Ugly 2-1 WeNSon

Shrimpy (yay, that's me)

It seems there was a cut of date to contact the BS team to claim your winnings and I was told to contact Obi at ED. Despite being told he would verify and get back to me ASAP I am still waiting for news if even my win is verifed or not.

I do not know if anyone else is still waiting for the results, or if any of the winners like me haven't collected their prize but the lack of communication from ED doesnt exactly endear me to participate in future prize offering tournaments.

Yes maybe a communication breakdown, I dont recall being given the info to share for the bonus winners, I will ask Obi also.

thanks

P.S Congrats

• Thanks 2

• BIGNEWY unpinned this topic