Mission 7 - MiG-15 - Small issues - 2022

Hi,

I've just started the campaign again (because I love it). It's a long time since a couple of DCS update, so this is probably the reason of those issues.

There are quick solved if you are kind enough to do so.

1) No chart in kneeboard. This is because of the wrong spelling in the mission file : KNEEBOARDS with S instead of without S...

2) The takeoff runway has changed (with DCS updates I imagine). So the group is waiting at the opposition direction.

Cheers.

Dan

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

Can confirm both points.

I wasn't lucky enough to finish the mission, I must have missed a trigger or something. Spoilers ahead...

Spoiler

After taking down the helos, I was advised to conserve ammo and wait for additional tasking, so I did - started circling at about 1500 m altitude and was watching the battle.

Finally Matova forces cleared all Obristan units (I checked with labels - there was nothing blue left in the A.O.), but nothing more happened, everyone on the ground just stood there, friendly planes flew away, I got no new tasking, nor RTB approval. Finally got low on fuel and decided to RTB myself, landed in Gudauta, result 50 😞

Then I checked on Youtube that there should be a firefight between our infantry and bad guys on top of a tall building. I did see a group of infantry near the shore and this building (and 3 BTR's I think), but they were only standing there and there were no blue people on the roof.

Edited by scoobie

i7-8700K 32GB 2060(6GB) 27"@1080p TM Hawg HOTAS TPR TIR5 SD-XL 2xSD+ HC Bravo button/pot box

Fixes submitted, thanks guys.  Not sure if they'll make the beta that may come out tomorrow, but here's to hoping. 
   The A.I. was taking off with a 4 meter/sec tailwind on Runway 04, i'm guessing it's the "preferred runway."  The threshold used to be 2 m/s (if i remember correctly) in order to get them to switch to the runway for the headwind.   I changed the wind to 5, and that did the trick.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Museum Relic Campaign: --> http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=164322

Community Missions (SP & MP) --> https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=205546

• 2 months later...
En 10/12/2022 a las 19:39, scoobie dijo:

Can confirm both points.

I wasn't lucky enough to finish the mission, I must have missed a trigger or something. Spoilers ahead...

Ocultar contenido

After taking down the helos, I was advised to conserve ammo and wait for additional tasking, so I did - started circling at about 1500 m altitude and was watching the battle.

Finally Matova forces cleared all Obristan units (I checked with labels - there was nothing blue left in the A.O.), but nothing more happened, everyone on the ground just stood there, friendly planes flew away, I got no new tasking, nor RTB approval. Finally got low on fuel and decided to RTB myself, landed in Gudauta, result 50 😞

Then I checked on Youtube that there should be a firefight between our infantry and bad guys on top of a tall building. I did see a group of infantry near the shore and this building (and 3 BTR's I think), but they were only standing there and there were no blue people on the roof.

Same issue here.