No launch after landing

Lantirn

Landed, then green deck, positioned behind a catapult, requested launch, ground personnel went to launch positions, but the taxi director does not give any hand signals no matter how I position my self behind the catapult. Tried again and again. Whats wrong?

"Any of you boys seen an aircraft carrier around here?"

F-14 ACTION - FULL ACTION

INTEL i7 6700, 32GB DDR4, NVIDIA RTX 3070ti 8GB, SCARLETT SOLO AUDIO, YAMAHA HS7 MONITORS, SHURE SM57, THRUSTMASTER HOTAS COUGAR FSSB R2 MOD, NATURALPOINT TRACK IR4

Assuming you are the last (or only) one to recover, make sure to request launch via radio menu before taxiing behind JBD. It still issue with cats 1&2 use 3&4. I had it once or twice and the above works 100% of time for me now.

Intel i7-13700KF :: ROG STRIX Z790-A GAMING WIFI D4 :: Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB ::  MSI RTX 4080  Gaming X Trio  :: VKB Gunfighter MK.III MCG Ultimate :: VPC MongoosT-50 CM3 :: non-VR :: single player :: open beta

Disregard. Now works fine. Didnt do anything differently. Apparently moment glitch

"Any of you boys seen an aircraft carrier around here?"

F-14 ACTION - FULL ACTION

INTEL i7 6700, 32GB DDR4, NVIDIA RTX 3070ti 8GB, SCARLETT SOLO AUDIO, YAMAHA HS7 MONITORS, SHURE SM57, THRUSTMASTER HOTAS COUGAR FSSB R2 MOD, NATURALPOINT TRACK IR4

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 6/20/2022 at 5:55 AM, Gierasimov said:

Assuming you are the last (or only) one to recover, make sure to request launch via radio menu before taxiing behind JBD. It still issue with cats 1&2 use 3&4. I had it once or twice and the above works 100% of time for me now.

Yes, i'd observed the same (F-18 SC Cat 1 mission in the Persian Gulf map). 'Request Launch' gets teams sent to all 4 catapults but only 3 & 4 will only bother to actually get you set up and launched.

Another run of the same mission I ended up (think it was on my 3rd trap) with the radio telling me to hold position repeatedly every time I tried to taxi back to the catapult for another go, and even the crews on 3 & 4 were not interested that time in getting me set up for launch.  I ended up just restarting the mission so no huge inconvenience, but there didn't seem to be any way to move forward without the restart.