GroundCrew not working for me

_Milan_

Hey guys,

I'm trying to set up a GroundCrew at a roadbase with an HMMWV, an M939 and an M978. Refueling works fine but reloading doesn't. The former ammo truck M181 seems not to be available. Any ideas to solve this issue? 

Milan

3 hours ago, _Milan_ said:

Hey guys,

I'm trying to set up a GroundCrew at a roadbase with an HMMWV, an M939 and an M978. Refueling works fine but reloading doesn't. The former ammo truck M181 seems not to be available. Any ideas to solve this issue? 

Milan

It seems like the aircraft is required to be started (CK37 to turn on) for the ground crew to be usable through the kneeboard. The vehicles you have should be working, just tested it with the M939, M978 and a "LUV HMMWV" and they work fine.
If you place an invisible FARP you'll have access to weapons and fuel before starting up the aircraft.

And I'll add this as a bug; Not being able to access the ground crew before CK37 running.

Viggen is love. Viggen is life.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

i7-10700K @ 5GHz | RTX 2070 OC | 32GB 3200MHz RAM |

vor 55 Minuten schrieb MYSE1234:

It seems like the aircraft is required to be started (CK37 to turn on) for the ground crew to be usable through the kneeboard. The vehicles you have should be working, just tested it with the M939, M978 and a "LUV HMMWV" and they work fine.
If you place an invisible FARP you'll have access to weapons and fuel before starting up the aircraft.

And I'll add this as a bug; Not being able to access the ground crew before CK37 running.

Hmm, then it's maybe a bug in my skills.

Tried it with the same vehicles as you did and couldn't rearm. Started "from ground hot" so CK37 was running. Both trucks had the same distance to my bird, about 30 feet.

I think I'll give the invisible FARP a try.

3 minutes ago, _Milan_ said:

Hmm, then it's maybe a bug in my skills.

Tried it with the same vehicles as you did and couldn't rearm. Started "from ground hot" so CK37 was running. Both trucks had the same distance to my bird, about 30 feet.

I think I'll give the invisible FARP a try.

Might be that it doesn't initialize properly if it's hot started. maybe...
The FARP should 100% work though

Edited by MYSE1234
  • Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

Is that the same or a different part to what I was asking about in this thread?

https://forum.dcs.world/topic/301040-ground-crew-settings-unlock-how-to/

Sounds similar, but inversed: one only works with the CK off, and the other only when it's turned off.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I'm having the same issue that the OP has. It seems like the Viggen will not rearm. The loadout screen tells me that the weapons are "unavailable". 

The AJS37 spawns at a road base, hot start. 

I'll give the "invisible FARP" a try. 

On 6/20/2022 at 9:15 AM, _Milan_ said:

Hey guys,

Milan

304th Virtual Fighter Squadron