Thanks so much to DCS tech assist.

CBStu

Probably a month ago I bought Syria and couldn't get it to download. Honestly it began to look like my lack of PC skills was the problem. I contacted support and went back and forth w/ both Alexander and Mike. Quite a few things they asked me to do I simply did not have the knowledge to do but they both stuck w/ me. I am retired so time is not a problem but I want to explicitly say the fact that it took a month to fix was all on me. I asked if I could get a credit to use later to buy a plane or something, and there was some other check I was asked to do. Did that and frankly I just gave up and didn't think about it for a while. Then Mike sent me another email. Gave me instructions and provided an attachment I was to add in the root DCS file. Did that and started the download about 9 this morning. 12- still going, 130-still going, and I did a separate house project so was away from the PC until about 4pm. Yeeehaw, DCS is open on the screen, so I quick check and WOW, there is Syria. Got everything hooked up and flew the supplied Blue Angels mission. Boy I suck at trying to be a Blue Angel, but thanks to Alexander and Mike I can now fly in Syria. 

Thanks guys for putting up w/ my lack of skills and getting Syria running for me. 

• Like 4

• 4 months later...