Yak-52 Flight Characteristics

Can this topic be revisited please. I have tried just about every conceivable combination of rudder and aileron trim i can, i have tried the mod that was published a while ago on this forum. The aircraft still continues to fly with a roll to the left. Surely, the trim tab facility on the real aircraft rectifies this issue. Feel free to correct me if i am wrong but i'm sure, in real life a pilot would tire pretty quickly if he had to continually apply stick pressure to keep wings level.

1 hour ago, Freakmeister51 said:

... the trim tab facility on the real aircraft rectifies this issue.

The factory settings of the compensating tabs on the ailerons balance the aircraft at a speed of 250 km/h, as for rudder tab I am not sure.

49 minutes ago, Toriy said:

The factory settings of the compensating tabs on the ailerons balance the aircraft at a speed of 250 km/h, as for rudder tab I am not sure.

Thanks for that Toriy. I generally don't fly the Yak at that speed, normally close to 200 km/h. I have found that the aircraft generally flies to the right when wings are level, if i try to trim the ball out the aircraft rolls to the left. I'll try to add a track file to illustrate this tomorrow.

• 8 months later...

Well except of this issue I`ve noted unrealistic ability to fly on "blade" , ( ie tip of wing looks to ground at 90 * ), moreover with the Instructor in  2d cockpit! I`ve got quite a lot practice as aerobatic pilot ( Yak 52 engine 420 hp)but never saw such tricks with 2 persons onboard.... Also should tell I could not find how to "show stick" in cockpit? Another strange thing- lock of brakes! This button shows unpredictable results when you need to warm up engine- sometime holding aircraft  on place, sometime you start suddenly speeding up! Also looks strange so called "flat spin (not inverted). Aircraft goes out from this one by itself when you keep stick and rudder in neutral position. Its absolutely out of reality!

Edited by Alexey251