What's the name of that Warthog F-16 fixed base mod?

Some time ago I considered replacing my Warthog flight stick base with a mod that makes it work like in the real Viper; fixed to the center and just reading the pressure applied by the pilot. I'd like to look into that again but I can't find it anywhere. Has anyone got that mod? Any hints on how to find it, or recommendations why I should/shouldn't?

i7-3930K CPU @ 3.20GHz; 16Gb DDR3; GeForce GTX 1070; Windows 10; TM Warthog HOTAS

I have the FSSB for the Warthog/Viper stick.  I like it, but takes a little adapting to, and there is still a tiny bit of slack which I don't like - due to the TM/FSSB interface.  Might be better with the Realsimulator stick, but not sure I want to spend that much to find out.

Laptop Pilot. Alienware X17, i9 11980HK 5.0GHz, 16GB RTX 3080, 64GB DDR4 3200MHz, NVMe SSD. 2x TM Warthog, Hornet grip, Virpil CM2 & TPR pedals, FSSB-R3, Cougar throttle, Viper pit WIP (XBox360 when traveling). Rift S.

NTTR, SoH, Syria, Sinai, Channel, South Atlantic, CA, Supercarrier, FC3, A-10CII, F-5, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Harrier, M2000, F1, Viggen, MiG-21, Yak-52, L-39, MB-339, CE2, Gazelle, Ka-50, Mi-8, Mi-24, Huey, Apache, Spitfire, Mossie.  Wishlist: Tornado, Jaguar, Buccaneer, F-117 and F-111.

On 6/21/2022 at 5:56 AM, Lace said:

I have the FSSB for the Warthog/Viper stick.  I like it, but takes a little adapting to, and there is still a tiny bit of slack which I don't like - due to the TM/FSSB interface.  Might be better with the Realsimulator stick, but not sure I want to spend that much to find out.

I spent that much to find out. Had wiggle issues using TM stick on FSSB that I could not solve. Bought a second TM grip, same thing. Bought the RS F16 grip and castle cup. It came in a nice wooden box. Attached it to the base.. really solid with no wiggle at all. Bonus with the RS grip I didn't realize until I used it is all the buttons are 5-way hats. Also it's really light, which along with the solid attachment makes it feel more responsive than the TM grip.

1 hour ago, Munkwolf said:

I spent that much to find out. Had wiggle issues using TM stick on FSSB that I could not solve. Bought a second TM grip, same thing. Bought the RS F16 grip and castle cup. It came in a nice wooden box. Attached it to the base.. really solid with no wiggle at all. Bonus with the RS grip I didn't realize until I used it is all the buttons are 5-way hats. Also it's really light, which along with the solid attachment makes it feel more responsive than the TM grip.

Good to know, I might have to take a look when they have more stock.

Laptop Pilot. Alienware X17, i9 11980HK 5.0GHz, 16GB RTX 3080, 64GB DDR4 3200MHz, NVMe SSD. 2x TM Warthog, Hornet grip, Virpil CM2 & TPR pedals, FSSB-R3, Cougar throttle, Viper pit WIP (XBox360 when traveling). Rift S.

NTTR, SoH, Syria, Sinai, Channel, South Atlantic, CA, Supercarrier, FC3, A-10CII, F-5, F-14, F-15E, F-16, F/A-18, F-86, Harrier, M2000, F1, Viggen, MiG-21, Yak-52, L-39, MB-339, CE2, Gazelle, Ka-50, Mi-8, Mi-24, Huey, Apache, Spitfire, Mossie.  Wishlist: Tornado, Jaguar, Buccaneer, F-117 and F-111.