FPS...DCS: F/A-18C Raven One: Dominant Fury Campaign by Baltic Dragon

I've tested it extensively in 2D and I see no reason why this campaign should have bad FPS.

There are missions with lots of AI aircraft, and these may or may not be tempting for the hardware. All I can say is, on my slightly lower end system (by today's standards) I didn't have any performance issues whatsoever.

Of course that's no guarantee that it'll run fine for you; I just think that the amount of units in any given mission is perfectly normal and nothing wild or exaggerated. So if you can fly a normal Hornet mission with the Supercarrier and a bunch of AI doing their thing, then R1:DF should play just as well on your rig.

(Is R1:DF the official shorthand notation? If it wasn't, it is now. 😄).

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Yurgon said:

I've tested it extensively in 2D and I see no reason why this campaign should have bad FPS.

Ahhh but what of VR?  Thanks

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

1 hour ago, baltic_dragon said:

If it moved I wouldn’t be able to build and time the recovery of all the aircraft with the VOs. And the wind is strong enough for it not to be an issue. 

Understood, cheers.  Very nice work BTW.

"You see, IronHand is my thing"

My specs:  W10 Pro, I5/11600K o/c to 4800 @1.32v, 64 GB 3200 XML RAM, ASUS RTX3060ti/8GB.

Played 3 missions with VR, worked well. 

• PC Specs: Intel i7 9700, Nvidia RTX 2080S, Corsair 64G DDR4, MSI B360M Mortar Titanium, Intel 760P M.2 256GB SSD + Samsung 1TB SSD, Corsair RM650x
  • Flight Gears: Logitech X56 HOTAS & Flight Rudder Pedals, HP Reverb G2
  • Modules: F-14A/B, F-15C, F-16C, F/A-18C, AV-8B, A-10C I/II, Supercarrier, Nevada, Persian Gulf, Syria

Project: Operation Hormuz [F/A-18C Multiplayer Campaign]