Should I get Combined arms or should I get the Yak-52?

Aspen23

14 часов назад, Aspen23 сказал:

Should I get the Yak-52 for a single engine prop aircraft to train and have fun in or should I get Combined arms and wait for razbam to release their A-29?

I don't know if you have Flaming Cliffs (which you should at least for the mod support), but I guess you know how the FC modules are somewhat less detailed than full-fidelity modules. Well, Combined Arms is even more dumbed down than that! Even a certain arcade game with a semblance of a damage model has a better simulation of ground vehicles in many regards! There's little to no content and even less development effort. As it is I think it's more of a debug interface than a game element. If you want a single prop per se you can look into WW2 fighters (TF-51 is a good demonstrator in that regard) but Yak is fine too if blasting stuff is not considered. Don't bother waiting for the Tucano or pretty much anything in development. I've made a mistake of waiting for BS3 and Mirage F1 to drop last autumn, and guess what, I'm still waiting. Choose from what you have now, because nobody really knows when new stuff will be available, and in many cases the devs don't know it either.

• Like 1