Raven One Dominant Fury - Mission Points

Go to solution Solved by baltic_dragon,

Just finished the first Mission of the new campaign and I have to say, that this was a perfect experience! Nice job so far 😉

My results were 90 and I wonder, where I might have left some points. The guide (pdf in campaign folder) points out some of the mission goals and points for each goal, but when I add the points there might be just 50. Little bit confusing to me.

Just to mention, I am totally fine with 90 😉 But maybe BD might explain how the points are calculated.

Thanks for your work BD!! (not done yet with the first campaign but could not wait to try the new one 😉 )

Regards,

Muellerman

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Muellerman said:

The guide (pdf in campaign folder) points out some of the mission goals and points for each goal, but when I add the points there might be just 50. Little bit confusing to me.

Hey BD,

thanks for your reply. I have already read the Guide! And found the section with the points. But this does not help I think. Because with the points mentioned, there should be a score of 50. Or ist it multiplied by 2x. Or 50 for ending the mission and the other are "bonus" points to reach 100 percent?

Regards,

Muellerman

38 minutes ago, baltic_dragon said:

50 is always on mission start. Otherwise the campaign can move back to previous mission. So it is always 50 + whatever is in the guide

Got it! Thanks for the explaniation! Didn't know that.

Already did mission 2 and it was an outstanding experience!!! 👍

• Muellerman changed the title to Raven One Dominant Fury - Mission Points