Livery bug R1 Dominant Fury

Larry77W

Could someone please clarify this fix?  I don't completely understand from the original post which folder needs to be copied from "Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\campaigns\FA-18C Raven One Dominant Fury" to "Saved Games\DCS.openbeta".  Thanks!

7 hours ago, ClydeBigBird said:

Could someone please clarify this fix?  I don't completely understand from the original post which folder needs to be copied from "Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\campaigns\FA-18C Raven One Dominant Fury" to "Saved Games\DCS.openbeta".  Thanks!

Hi Clyde,

You need to move all the folders (see screenshot) inside the Program Files\Eagle Dynamics\DCS World OpenBeta\Mods\campaigns\FA-18C Raven One Dominant Fury\Liveries folder, into your C:\Users\*your username*\Saved Games\DCS\Liveries. That should do the trick.

70395a32c03fe9e1246d6ce03fad3f00.png

• Like 2

''Greed is a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.''

Erich Fromm

On 6/26/2022 at 2:14 PM, CH4Pz said:

Didnt work for me, still got the bull livs, im sure it'll be fixed next update, no dramas

Figured it out. I tried the above fixes and they didnt work either. What you need to do is:

1. Copy the liveries folder from the Raven One Dominant Fury Campaign folder as shown above.
2. Paste the liveries folder into C:\Users\*your username*\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Liveries (or C:\Users\*your username*\Saved Games\DCS if you don't have a liveries folder in there already).
3. All of the liveries (except the F18 Hornet liveries) should work fine now.
4. Open the FA-18C Folder, inside of it, you should see a folder named Raven One Dominant Fury.
5. Copy all of the Liveries inside C:\Users\*your username*\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Liveries\FA-18C_hornet\Raven One Dominant Fury
6. Paste all of the copied files directly into C:\Users\*your username*\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Liveries\FA-18C_hornet. 

I figured this out because none of the other aircraft folders under "Liveries" have a sub folder like the FA-18C_hornet folder does with the Raven on Dominant Fury folder. This is blocking the liveries being used by the game, and they need to sit directly in the FA-18C_hornet folder, not in a sub-folder.

Edited by Jacobb141
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Jacobb141 said:

Figured it out. I tried the above fixes and they didnt work either. What you need to do is:

1. Copy the liveries folder from the Raven One Dominant Fury Campaign folder as shown above.
2. Paste the liveries folder into C:\Users\*your username*\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Liveries (or C:\Users\*your username*\Saved Games\DCS if you don't have a liveries folder in there already).
3. All of the liveries (except the F18 Hornet liveries) should work fine now.
4. Open the FA-18C Folder, inside of it, you should see a folder named Raven One Dominant Fury.
5. Copy all of the Liveries inside C:\Users\*your username*\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Liveries\FA-18C_hornet\Raven One Dominant Fury
6. Paste all of the copied files directly into C:\Users\*your username*\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Liveries\FA-18C_hornet. 

I figured this out because none of the other aircraft folders under "Liveries" have a sub folder like the FA-18C_hornet folder does with the Raven on Dominant Fury folder. This is blocking the liveries being used by the game, and they need to sit directly in the FA-18C_hornet folder, not in a sub-folder.

Ahh, yes, got it !! so i had already copied the livs into Savegames/DCS.openbera/Liveries/FA-18C/FA-18C_hornet/*all diff livs*

But i just had to copy paste the "FA-18C_hornet" file, directly to Liveries (So Savegames/DCS.openbera/Liveries/FA-18C_hornet/*all diff livs*)

Then within Liveries i had a "FA-18C" folder AND a "FA-18C_Hornet" folder.

Cheers man, never would of got that otherwise !!

• 2 weeks later...

didn't work to start with , I've got it now you have to completely delete the campaign livery file from mods campaign not just copy, then create a raven one dominant fury on your saved games. That will allow you to go on the F18 file on save games and copy the specific liveries for the hornet there. you will have new liveries on the f18 file, on saved games, stating 64's and so on  (several new files there) that now will work

Edited by Thunder_

:thumbup: