Has anything change about releasing GBU using CCRP?

5ephir0th

I´ve been using the Viper on lasts months for A/A most of the time, but trying the LGBU agains, every time i try to release it, sometimes release, sometimes not, it looks that only happens with LGBU.

Contrainst for launching have been changed? Of course Master Arm is On, Laser On, A/G Mode selected, etc...

NZXT H9 Flow Black | Intel Core i5 13600KF OCed P5.6 E4.4 | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo DDR5-6000 32GB C30 OCed 6600 C32 | nVidia GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition |  Western Digital SN770 2TB | Gigabyte GP-UD1000GM PG5 ATX 3.0 1000W | SteelSeries Apex 7 | Razer Viper Mini | SteelSeries Artics Nova 7 | LG OLED42C2 | Xiaomi P1 55"

Virpil T-50 CM2 Base + Thrustmaster Warthog Stick | WinWing Orion 2 F16EX Viper Throttle  | WinWing ICP | 3 x Thrustmaster MFD | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | Oculus Quest 2

DCS World | Persian Gulf | Syria | Flaming Cliff 3 | P-51D Mustang | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | Fw-109 A-8 | A-10C II Tank Killer | F/A-18C Hornet | F-14B Tomcat | F-16C Viper | F-15E Strike Eagle | M2000C | Ka-50 BlackShark III | Mi-24P Hind | AH-64D Apache | SuperCarrier

On 6/23/2022 at 1:19 PM, 5ephir0th said:

I´ve been using the Viper on lasts months for A/A most of the time, but trying the LGBU agains, every time i try to release it, sometimes release, sometimes not, it looks that only happens with LGBU.

Contrainst for launching have been changed? Of course Master Arm is On, Laser On, A/G Mode selected, etc...

Tolerances have been changed, the FPM needs to be exactly over the ASL if you want to release.

• Thanks 1

Well, i have been doing tests and its just what you are saying guys, if the ASL is out of the circle of the FPM, you wont launch, at least on PWII

NZXT H9 Flow Black | Intel Core i5 13600KF OCed P5.6 E4.4 | Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo DDR5-6000 32GB C30 OCed 6600 C32 | nVidia GeForce RTX 4090 Founders Edition |  Western Digital SN770 2TB | Gigabyte GP-UD1000GM PG5 ATX 3.0 1000W | SteelSeries Apex 7 | Razer Viper Mini | SteelSeries Artics Nova 7 | LG OLED42C2 | Xiaomi P1 55"

Virpil T-50 CM2 Base + Thrustmaster Warthog Stick | WinWing Orion 2 F16EX Viper Throttle  | WinWing ICP | 3 x Thrustmaster MFD | Saitek Combat Rudder Pedals | Oculus Quest 2

DCS World | Persian Gulf | Syria | Flaming Cliff 3 | P-51D Mustang | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | Fw-109 A-8 | A-10C II Tank Killer | F/A-18C Hornet | F-14B Tomcat | F-16C Viper | F-15E Strike Eagle | M2000C | Ka-50 BlackShark III | Mi-24P Hind | AH-64D Apache | SuperCarrier

Hello guys.

Same problem here. 

8 hours ago, 5ephir0th said:

Well, i have been doing tests and its just what you are saying guys, if the ASL is out of the circle of the FPM, you wont launch, at least on PWII

How Can the ASL be out of the circle ? I approach the target using autopilot (alt lock and steerpoint lock), so the Viper is in the perfect conditions, isn't it?

• Thanks 1

I had the same Problem (jsut went in the F-16 as a newbe). Sometimes they release, sometimes not (circle is blinking when release should happen). I changed the angle of impact as a first try, but same, different headings, same. then i lowered the altitude under 20k and well, the release so i thought, maybe i was to high. OK, now i will try to figure out this ASL thingi.

Specs:
12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-12900K   3.20 GHz,  RAM 128 GB, Win11 Home, RTX3080Ti

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/26/2022 at 9:11 AM, Eisprinzessin said:

I had the same Problem (jsut went in the F-16 as a newbe). Sometimes they release, sometimes not (circle is blinking when release should happen). I changed the angle of impact as a first try, but same, different headings, same. then i lowered the altitude under 20k and well, the release so i thought, maybe i was to high. OK, now i will try to figure out this ASL thingi.

Thank you for your answer Eisprinzessin. I will try to lower my altitude too. Fly safe Viper !