How can I make MSFFB2's ffb on all the time?

As you might know, MSFFB2's FFB is becomes active whenever fingers get interact its sensors where on the front side of the stick

I tried to apply rubber band to cause a permanent activation of these sensors as if my fingers are on the stick. But it doesn't recognize rubber bands.

How can go around this problem?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

As you might know, MSFFB2's FFB is becomes active whenever fingers get interact its sensors where on the front side of the stick
 I tried to apply rubber band to cause a permanent activation of these sensors as if my fingers are on the stick. But it doesn't recognize rubber bands.
How can go around this problem?

There are 2 pin holes for the finger-detecting IR sensor on the frontside of the grip. Just block one of them completely with a piece of duct tape

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

thank you!

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5