Tu-22M3 Russian & Ukrainian 2K textures

Pew Pew Bom

Tu-22m3 is one of the meticulous & beautiful AI models in DCS, so I made this for improved:

Russian Version reflection effect & 2K textures

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3324640/

7PrcWoe.jpg

Ukrainian Version 2K textures

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3324646/

sE6qGDn.jpg

===========================================

The "nose, body, wheels and numbers textures script" is actually not working in Ukrainian Version mod, it must be working with Russian Version.

Maybe someone can help me fix the script in "description.lua" file:

{"Tu-22M3__f1", 0 ,"Tu-22M3__f1",false};
    {"Tu-22M3__f2__f3", 0 ,"Tu-22M3__f2__f3",false};
    {"tu-22m3_vnut_diffuser", 0 ,"tu-22m3_vnut_diffuser",false};
    {"tu-22m3_numbers", 0 ,"tu-22m3_numbers",false};

this 4 codes have no effect in Tu-22m3, so I can't make the Belarusian Version. (replace the nose texture by script)

(I am not very good at English, so please bear with me.)

Edited by Pew Pew Bom
  • Like 1

47分钟前,Urbi说:

Hello Pew Pew Bom!
Unfortunately, your changed spec is just the resultant polish, since you only gave the texture color. even a color spec by ED is already a mistake because it only covers gray tones. try to turn your spec into a roughmet by using orange instead of violet. the texture then gets "_roughmet.dds" instead of "_spec.dds". Load it under PS-spec, remove the lock, create a new layer, place it below the spec and fill it with orange-red. then select color dodge in the spec in the level selection and view the result in the simulator. you can then place these textures in a folder with the same name as the zip in the Bazar/World/Textures folder. the folder does not break the IC. for the entries you mentioned that shouldn't function as false are intentional or a bug for this model. The numbers only work for the fin. your selected pixel size for your textures do not correspond to the standard either. 2k would be 2048x2048. with 4 textures for the outer skin that would be 4k. what sense does a texture with a pixel size of 3072x3072, like the one you have, where no details of the texture have been changed. stick to the standard 128,256,512,1024,2048,4096 and also 8192. here is the entry for the numbers in the description.lua

{"Tu-22M3_f1_n", DIFFUSE , "tu-22m3__f1", false};
{"Tu-22M3_f1_n", DECAL , "tu-22m3_numbers", false};
{"Tu-22M3_f1_n_n", DIFFUSE , "tu-22m3__f1", false};
{"Tu-22M3_f1_n_n", DECAL , "tu-22m3_numbers", false};
{"Tu-22M3_kil_n_n", DIFFUSE , "tu-22m3_kil", false};
{"Tu-22M3_kil_n_n", DECAL , "tu-22m3_numbers", false};
{"Tu-22M3_kil_bort_n", DIFFUSE , "tu-22m3_kil", false};
{"Tu-22M3_kil_bort_n", DECAL , "tu-22m3_numbers", false};

Thank you so much, that's a great help to me.