Campaign Remastered

Tell you it would be interesting - if I create this campaign with new dialogues, new tasks, with the same music. You can call it a complete remastering. I would like to make it a separate campaign. Ka-50 3 is coming out soon, and I'm thinking more and more about a complete remastering Hero's Memory.

I have a lot of ideas that are waiting in the wings

• Like 6

• 1 month later...
01.08.2022 в 17:49, Pegas44 (Andrey) сказал:

Excellent! This is the best ever helicopter campaign in DCS, remastering using BS3 is very welcome, please leave music as it was in the original one.

OK! Accepted!👍

On 6/23/2022 at 1:59 PM, STONE SKY said:

I would like to make it a separate campaign. Ka-50 3 is coming out soon

I'd love to have an updated Campaign for the Ka-50 ... +1 to keeping the music too 👍

• Like 1

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

• 1 month later...
4 часа назад, Colonel Akir Nakesh сказал:

I'm interested in this campaign but don't have the Ka-50 or Hip, but am a total Hindboy... would it be possible to also have this campaign for the Hind? :))

Good evening! Yes it is possible! I have already made DCS MAD for Huey and for Gazelle - your choice

1 час назад, Colonel Akir Nakesh сказал:

Hey thanks for your quick reply! Would it be as simple as changing the unit type to the Hind in the mission editor then flying it as a single mission?

Before the start of the mission, you will have the choice of a client as in online. Just choose your helicopter

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/28/2022 at 10:20 AM, STONE SKY said:

Good evening! Yes it is possible! I have already made DCS MAD for Huey and for Gazelle - your choice

That would be good except there are a few missions that wouldn't translate well to allow hind: there were the ones where you fly as a civil mi8, and also there were a handful of missions where the ka50 prototype was being tested.

In the test where the ka-50 prototype was being trialed against ground targets, it's also called on to do an unplanned aerial shoot down of a pair of hinds- if this was converted to a prototype hind, those aggressors chasing an mi8 couldn't still be hinds

It would be nice to get some mileage out of the hind, and based on your other work I'd love to see what you can do with it, but it seems like it would be really difficult to make the campaign flyable in the hind without compromising the storyline, which I found to be really imaginative 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE