Type 89 says hi.

Gunfreak

I remember I have already seen some model viewer style screenshots. Maybe in WWII or WWII Pacific asset pack sooner than we think?

Human allowed, demon allowed, Deka never allowed.

Distort allowed, provoke allowed, fight back never allowed.

1 hour ago, LordBlueBaron22 said:

What do you think so far? I'm lost

Presumably we are taking about the B&W (historical) background… being brought to life (brought to DCSW) in the full colour foreground…?

Hopefully means historical Marianas, Corsair, carrier and Japanese assets are all progressing…

(… along with a Hellcat…?!)

3 hours ago, LordBlueBaron22 said:

What do you think so far? I'm lost

Not sure what your lost about? Are you referring to my comment, or something else? What I think at this point is that DCS WWII will eventually get a great addition in terms of a PTO, and the Corsair will be a big part of that.

2 hours ago, rkk01 said:

Presumably we are taking about the B&W (historical) background… being brought to life (brought to DCSW) in the full colour foreground…?

Hopefully means historical Marianas, Corsair, carrier and Japanese assets are all progressing…

(… along with a Hellcat…?!)

Totally agree, one has to assume work on the map, module, and assets must be progressing.... but I think its the "when" that is throwing a spanner in the works. Impressed with the level of detail on the model shown though.