Working arresting wire

Minsky

ramp.jpg

Seeing that the ramp is coming with the next batch of the free assets, would it be possible for Razbam to create the working arresting wire object?

Not only this object could replace the decorative wires at Mount Pleasant, but users could also use it elsewhere (at Nellis or Andersen, to name a few).

wires.jpg

Edited by Minsky
  • Like 11

Dima | My DCS uploads

+1

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

• 6 months later...

I would love to have this! Ever since we got ramps and the ability to start on the ground I've been doing a lot of improvised airfield operations, and having a placeable arresting wire object would dramatically expand the forward-area capabilities of aircraft with tailhooks like the Hornet and F-5. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marklar said:

It's ED job to implement it in the game's engine.

Yeah, I'm aware of that. But considering that Razbam aren't strangers to creating core DCS assets, they could do it themselves with ED's assistance. Would be way faster than waiting for ED to make it.

• Like 3

Dima | My DCS uploads

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...