• ED Team

Hi, 

please include a track replay which can be saved after you exit the mission during the debrief screen, 

and also your DCS log which can be found in the saved games\DCS\logs folder it is a text file called dcs. 

Please ensure you are not using game flight or game avionics in the DCS settings 

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hello, thank you for your reply,

I use the Xbox handle to play DCS games. In the training mode, all the keys I bind are bound to the f16c sin aircraft. Is it the problem caused by different F16 models. In other modes, my Xbox handle binding buttons don't work at all.

• ED Team

game mode and sim mode have different key binds, this maybe what you are experiencing as some missions disable game mode. 

Please go to your dcs settings

find game flight and game avionics and disable them. 

then ensure you have mapped the Sim controls, not the game ones. 

hope that helps

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2