ATFLIR - Dragging waypoints

paloncho
Go to solution Solved by BIGNEWY,

Hello guys.

Here a quick video on the ATFLIR "dragging" the selected waypoint.

In the moment you press TDC depress to select atflir as TGT, the selected WP appears or it's moved on top of it:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OXZlvUHpSz0GjnEXMdW6XkFrzlMnxZXw/view?usp=sharing

Is this a bug or a new behavior of the ATFLIR? Cause it's quite annoying.

Cheers!

Edited by paloncho

I fly a ka-50 so i'm not in danger... I AM the danger! :joystick:

• ED Team
  • Solution

Hi,

this has already been reported but thank you

• Like 2

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• BIGNEWY locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

When target is designated with ATFLIR, the waypoint moves along with the ground stabilized tracking, diamond can be erratic.  This is different than how it used to behave. Set waypoint, designate as target, switch to ground stabilized, pan around.  Need to go back? Then check waypoint and then designate as target or go back to diamond, ATFLIR slews back to original waypoint.  Now where ever you move the the ground stabilized designator, the waypoint follows, and is updated in the data page on the HSI.  Track included here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P2KM7TnJppN36sO0np3UdHgW6_K9acrV/view?usp=sharing since file is too large to upload here. F/A-18 portion is first and shows the issue.

16 hours ago, Crashdown2 said:

When target is designated with ATFLIR, the waypoint moves along with the ground stabilized tracking, diamond can be erratic.  This is different than how it used to behave. Set waypoint, designate as target, switch to ground stabilized, pan around.  Need to go back? Then check waypoint and then designate as target or go back to diamond, ATFLIR slews back to original waypoint.  Now where ever you move the the ground stabilized designator, the waypoint follows, and is updated in the data page on the HSI.  Track included here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1P2KM7TnJppN36sO0np3UdHgW6_K9acrV/view?usp=sharing since file is too large to upload here. F/A-18 portion is first and shows the issue.

Already reported: 

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H

• ED Team

Posts merged. 

This is reported and the team are working on a solution for the next open beta patch. 

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2