Thrustmaster Warthog repair - China????

AvgWhiteGuy

Anybody know of an authorized or respectable repair facility for Thrustmaster  in China...maybe in Shanghai. Have 2 switches that suffered water damage on my throttle. 

任何人都知道Thrustmaster在中国有一个授权或受人尊敬的维修设施......也许在上海。有2个开关在我的油门上遭受了水损坏。

Appreciate any suggestions,

Asus B85 Pro Gamer - 32GB - Intel® Core i5-4460 CPU - SanDisk SDSSDXPS480G -Windows 10 Pro 64-bit - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070

TrackIR5 - TM Warthog HOTAS Stick & Throttle - TM Cougar MFCDs - TM TPR Rudder Pedals - Razer Orbweaver - SoundBlasterX G5 DAC

With TM, you start all support with an email. it takes a few days to respond, but then they will provide you either replacement parts shipped , or else provide you with a shipping address for them to do the fix.  (most repairs are easy to do yourself really)

• 1 month later...

The thing is with thrustmaster parts tho they only use PayPal. 

ALIENWARE R11 - I9 10900KF @ 5.1 GHz - M.2 NVMe 2TB - RTX3090  - XFURY 64GB -3400 MHz RAM

Monitor AW3420DW @ 120Hz - Virpil CM3 Throttle - TM TPR Rudder pedals - Virpil CM2 w/TM Hornet Stick Center - Monstertech Deck Mounts 

RealSimulator FSSB-R3 Lightning Base w/ F16SRGRH SideStick - VR user / Varjo Aero - Big Thx to mbucchia

Start Date April 2020