AI pilot cant stop

giullep

To me it seems that Pilot George has difficulties, if the Attitude Hold is enabled. He is unable to completely overcome the SCAS (nor does he disable ATT Hold).

If I ensure that ATT Hold is disabled before switching to the CPG seat, Geore is doing well.

Edited by Flagrum

Now,  if you in pilot seat have att hold and altitude hold activated then passed to cpg: if you set 0 to velocity to george pilot ai..the eli dont stop...continue to move

if you, like a pilot, dont set att or alt hold bvefore to pass to cpg, when cpg you can set velocity to 0

its correct?? or is a bug?

Edited by giullep
question add
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, admiki said:

Just out of curiosity, why do you have holding modes active if you are going to front seat?

This happened to me once, that time I just forgot the holding modes were left on when I switched to the front seat.🥲

Kyoto Animation forever!

On 6/25/2022 at 1:45 PM, Flagrum said:

To me it seems that Pilot George has difficulties, if the Attitude Hold is enabled. He is unable to completely overcome the SCAS (nor does he disable ATT Hold).

This known bug has been already reported:

George should disable ATT/ALT hold before he begins to manouver the AH-64D.

• Thanks 2

[Modules] A-10C, A-10C II, AH-64D, F-14A/B, F-16C, F/A-18C, FC3, Ka-50, P-51D, UH-1H, CA, SC
[Maps] PG, NTTR, Normandy, Sinai, Syria, TC

[OS] Windows 11 Pro
[PC] MSI Pro Z790-A, i9-13900K, 64 GB DDR5-5200, RTX 4090 24 GB GDDR6X, 2 x SSD 990 PRO 2 TB (M.2), Corsair 5000D Airflow, HX1500i, H150i RGB Elite, Acer X28, TM HOTAS Warthog (Grip@WarBRD Base), MS SW FFB2, Thrustmaster TFRP, TrackIR 5 & TrackClip Pro
[Checklists] A-10C, F-16C, F/A-18C, AH-64D, Ka-50, UH-1H

11 ore fa, Akiazusa ha scritto:

This happened to me once, that time I just forgot the holding modes were left on when I switched to the front seat.🥲

When you want fly stable or you are low and at 45 knots and you will switch to cpg to take command to search the tgt..you move to cpg seat…why is strange?

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/25/2022 at 7:19 AM, giullep said:

after the last patch if i am in gunner seat and set to stop (set 0 to velocity at ai command) the ah-64 will continue to advance..i dont want stop..! any idea?

Recently I've noticed the same and it turns out that when I switch to front seat the controls are up for the CPG to use. I have to hit "c" to retract them and then he will start doing what he is supposed to do. I guess the pilot is actually still flying and not the cpg

Edited by pii

• 3 weeks later...