Mission 1. DataLink issues

Hi,

I was going through the mission and realize that the D/L stopped working right after WPT#4, perfect timing since lead asked me to go to combat spread and things started to warm-up a bit. 

Nice mission so far, at had to stop at that point since I didn't remember how to slave the TGP to the radar, silly me. 

Screen_220625_215808.png

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

19 minutes ago, xavnl said:

Hi,

I was going through the mission and realize that the D/L stopped working right after WPT#4, perfect timing since lead asked me to go to combat spread and things started to warm-up a bit. 

Nice mission so far, at had to stop at that point since I didn't remember how to slave the TGP to the radar, silly me. 

Screen_220625_215808.png

HI thanks for trying the campaign!  There isn't anything from the mission/campaign that should stop the DL working, there aren't any failures programmed or any AI settings changed at this point so I'm afraid I can't really offer anything here to help.  So long as your DL is set up correctly to start with (you should see Poodle, AWACS etc on DL throughout the whole mission) then it should keep working.  I just did a really quick test at WP4 and didn't see any issues myself.

I'm a bit rusty in the Hornet but IIRC slaving the TGP to radar is automatic as long as you are in A2A master mode and everything is turned on (I think).