Countermeasures editing

Keyojin

I know you can edit the programs in the aircraft. But I want to edit my default so I don't have to do it every time I fly. Where do I find the default values so in can change them? Maybe ED can add a way to change them in the mission editor like NVG's or HMD.

4 hours ago, Keyojin said:

I know you can edit the programs in the aircraft. But I want to edit my default so I don't have to do it every time I fly. Where do I find the default values so in can change them? Maybe ED can add a way to change them in the mission editor like NVG's or HMD.

doesnt  take  long  to  change  the  load  out  you  could  do it  why you  waiting  for  the  nav  to  align 🙂

10 hours ago, Minsky said:

(DCS)\Mods\aircraft\FA-18C\Cockpit\Scripts\TEWS\device\CMDS_ALE47.lua

Thanks

7 hours ago, pete_auau said:

doesnt  take  long  to  change  the  load  out  you  could  do it  why you  waiting  for  the  nav  to  align 🙂

Most of the time I'm doing air starts and have just enough time to setup my weapons.

3 hours ago, tech_op2000 said:

I use DiCE. works great. I can set custom profiles in setting then they will already be in my plane when I spawn in. 

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3312680/

Works in Multiplayer and passes integrity check.

Screen_201120_174404.jpg

Even better. Thanks.

• Like 1

The downside of DiCE is, that it is not compatible with VAICOM. A workaround to that problem is to use a mod manager (i.e. OVGME) in order to activate/deactivate DiCE. One has to do that once after every DCS update...

So for crying out loud: ED...please stop resetting the CMS settings with every update!!!! 🥺

vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

image.png

I use DiCE but the dcs updates has never bothered my settings and I don't have to activate/deactivate it .  It opens and closes right along with dcs and I'm on openbeta but no viacom

J

Ryzen7 5800X3D. 64 gb ram, 6950XT 16gb,  Winwing Orion F18, MFG Crosswind Rudder, 42 inch lg tv, Quest PRO

USN  VF31 F14A  AE2 1985-1989 CV 59 NAS Oceana

IL ANG 183FW/170FS F16 Block 30 Big Mouth 1989-2006 Full time tech Retired E8

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Tomcat388th:

I use DiCE but the dcs updates has never bothered my settings and I don't have to activate/deactivate it .  It opens and closes right along with dcs and I'm on openbeta but no viacom

J

Yes...as I said, I only deaktivate it because it is allegedly interfering with VAICOM. That`s why I have to reactivate it again after a DCS update, change the counter measure settings and then deactivate it again.But since @Minsky pointed out, where the actual file is located, I will from now on just replace that file. Thanks.

EDIT: Maybe my post is a bit misleading. I deactivate/activate DiCE with a mod manager. So this is basically the equivalent of uninstalling/installing DiCE.

Edited by Phantom711

vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

image.png